SAVMA Awards 2020 Presenting Sponsor TMC Healthcare will be up front and center on January 16, 2020 at the Tucson Convention Center celebrating our 2020 Awardees!
- Program Volunteer of the Year – Steve Johnson (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- Corporate Volunteerism Award – Southwest Gas Corporation
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program of the Year – Interfaith Community Services
- Youth Volunteer Group of the Year – Zoo Crew (Reid Park Zoo)
- Board Member of the Year – Scott Summerford (Interfaith Community Services)
- Volunteer Administrator of the Year – Gina Hansen (Habitat for Humanity)
8:00 AM Registration
8:30 AM – 10:00 Program
10:30 – 12:00 Keynote Workshop *** New addition this year (requires a separate ticket)
Tickets are still available at: https://www.savma.org/programs-and-events/events/#!event/2020/1/16/savma-awards-2020
SAVMA Awards are in their second year because volunteers are ESSENTIAL to the well-being of our community and it serves to recognize the extraordinary volunteerism of individuals, youth, and corporate volunteerism programs. The community’s involvement nominating and celebrating outstanding volunteers expand and power the true importance of volunteerism in our community.
TMC Healthcare and TMC Foundation are proud sponsors of this event because with more than 90,000 hours logged in 2018, some 400 active volunteers donated their time to support patients, staff and the community at large. Duties range far and wide – from staffing information desks and checking people in for breast screening to helping older adults navigate Medicare enrollment, making home visits to hospice patients and rounding with their pets. Thank you TMC Healthcare!