Are you or your organization a lapsed or current member? If so go to our Member Log In Page to update your account and make payments. Not sure? Please email [email protected] to find out.
Benefits of SAVMA Membership:
- Access to members only content
- Membership in the Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement (AL!VE) including access to their trainings and events
- Support for those seeking their Certified Volunteer Administrator Certification
- Networking with colleagues and access to experts in the field
- Inspiration for meeting the challenges of changing volunteer demographics
- Advocacy on a local and state level
- Benchmarks for success and future growth
- Individual member discounts to trainings and events
- Access to Peer Mentor Program
- Resources to support your commitment to ethics and accountability in volunteer management
- Résumé building resources
- Discounts to Partner Organizations where available (Governor’s Summit on Volunteerism)
An invoice is provided for those needing to submit a check. 2020 Invoice for Dues.
Sign up today! Click here to be sent to the sign-up form!
Serve on a Committee
Do you want to develop your professional skills in a certain area or lend your expertise to a great cause? We have space for you in our of our committees below:
- Program and Events
Committee work is year-round and there are always projects to be done. To join a committee, email [email protected] to express your interest.
Join our Board of Directors
Board members are elected in December at the annual meeting. However, the Board of Directors may also fill vacant spots throughout the year through voting. We are always looking for individuals with a passion for promoting volunteerism in Southern Arizona and supporting our efforts to elevate the profession of volunteer management. If you are eager to join a working board, we want to hear from you!
SAVMA Membership is required.
Email [email protected] to let us know your interest.