Are you or your organization a lapsed or current member? If so go to our Member Log In Page to update your account and make payments. Not sure? Please email SAVMATucson@gmail.com to find out.
Benefits of SAVMA Membership
Leadership & Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Networking with colleagues and access to experts in the field
- Leadership opportunities to serve on SAVMA board or a committee and sit as an expert on various Southern Tucson organizations’ panels
- Priority involvement in annual SAVMA-sponsored events such as:
- Volunteer Appreciation Event at Reid Park Zoo
- Volunteer Recognition and Awards Gala at Convention Center
- Tips, expertise, and support for meeting the challenges of changing volunteer demographics
- Being part of a team dedicated to shaping the field of volunteer management on a local and state level
- Close connections with the Governor’s Office
- Partnership with Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith, and Family
- Opportunities for SAVMA members to sit on government boards and commissions
- Support for those seeking their Certified Volunteer Administrator Certification CVA Certification
- Access to members-only content and resources on the website https://www.savma.org/
- Certain membership benefits in the Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement (AL!VE) including access to some trainings and events:
- Resources to support your commitment to ethics and accountability in volunteer management
- Resume building resources
- VIP admission and discounts to trainings and events
- Discounts for SAVMA Awards Table Purchase
- Discounts for SAVMA Fair
- Discounts for Partner Organizations where available (like the Governor’s Summit on Volunteerism)
- Multiple-person discount for the AL!VE Hybrid Conference hosted by SAVMA
Advertising and Social Media Notoriety
- Ability to recognize your organization’s commitment to ethics and accountability in volunteer management on your website with SAVMA’s logo and a link to the ethic standards
- Recognized as SAVMA partner/member on SAVMA website and in SAVMA newsletters
An invoice is provided for those needing to submit a check. 2020 Invoice for Dues.
Sign up today! Click here to be sent to the sign-up form!
Serve on a Committee
Do you want to develop your professional skills in a certain area or lend your expertise to a great cause? We have space for you in our of our committees below:
- Program and Events
Committee work is year-round and there are always projects to be done. To join a committee, email SAVMATucson@gmail.com to express your interest.
Join our Board of Directors
Board members are elected in December at the annual meeting. However, the Board of Directors may also fill vacant spots throughout the year through voting. We are always looking for individuals with a passion for promoting volunteerism in Southern Arizona and supporting our efforts to elevate the profession of volunteer management. If you are eager to join a working board, we want to hear from you!
SAVMA Membership is required.
Email SAVMATucson@gmail.com to let us know your interest.